Flaming Desire Pheromones | Pheromones Gred A | Buatan UK | Memikat/Mengurat Wanita
Science Has Finally Done It!
A Men’s cologne that contains genuine Human Sex Pheromones. Scientifically designed, tested and proven to Attract Women instantly!
Now YOU can be more popular with women than you ever thought possible!
Just one bottle of this AMAZING product ( SUPER CONCENTRATED PHEROMONE) will change your life 100% GUARANTEED
The human sex pheromone that attracts females, has finally been recreated in the laboratory! Naturally found in minute amounts in the perspiration of men, these natural pheromones are an evolutionary remnant from a time when human males relied on scent to attract female mates.It has been well documented that pheromones can trigger powerful sexual responses in women. Unfortunately, evolution has robbed men of the ability to naturally produce sufficient quantities of these pheromones to have a discernible effect on the opposite sex. The pheromonesthat men do produce are often destroyed by deodorants and antiperspirants.
Scientists have succeeded in identifying, isolating, and recreating this amazingly powerful pheromone compound. When used even in small amounts, men report astounding results! You will suddenly find yourself being approached by women who will now make eye contact, smile more often, initiate conversations, and will complement you on “your cologne.”
The incredible power of pheromones is demonstrated in the way a dog “in season” can drive other dogs crazy with sexual desire from miles away using only their natural pheromones! The drive to mate is a strong natural instinct in all animals, women too.
The powerful effects of sex pheromones have been well substantiated. You may have seen stories about human pheromones on 20/20, Dateline NBC, Hard Copy, or many other television programs. Newspapers from coast to coast, medical journals, and many different magazines have featured stories about the amazing discovery of pheromones. Other companies have tried to harness the power of human pheromones with very little success. In creating Super Concentrated Pheromone, pure pheromones are added to essential oils that produce a scent so effective that it is almost unfair to women! Once you try it, we are sure you will agree.
What Are Pheromones?
The power of smell is undeniable, as the multi-billion dollar perfume industry testifies. But, is it possible that humans are influenced by airborne chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones? It appears so. Pheromones are natural chemical scents the body produces in order to attract others. Scientific studies have actually shown that people who used synthesized pheromone had sex more often. Researchers at the University of Chicago said, “The power of scent is undeniable, humans are influenced by airborne chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones.”Their research found the first proof that humans produce and react to pheromones. Perhaps pheromone products tends to give guys a boost of confidence they need to ask women out and vice versa.
How Does Smell Work Anyway?
The sense of smell belongs to the chemical sensing system of our brain. This complicated process of begins when tiny molecules released by the substances around us stimulate special cells in the nose, mouth, or throat. These special sensory cells transmit messages through nerves to the brain where specific smells are identified. Smell nerve cells, or olfactory nerve cells are stimulated by the odors around us. The smell of bread baking, a field of flowers or your wet dog are all processed by the brain. These nerve cells are found in a small patch of tissue high inside the nose. The olfactory sense is interpreted by the part of the brain that is connected to our emotions. Scents have a powerful effect on our moods.
What Are Pheromones Really?
Pheromones are naturally occurring chemicals that send out signals to the opposite sex (or the same sex) that trigger power sexual response.
The word pheromones is taken from the Greek words pherein, meaning “to transfer,” and hormon, meaning “to excite”. Pheromones are odorless, airborne chemical signals that are released by an individual into the environment. These chemicals affect the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species. Although pheromones have been shown to exist in virtually all species of insects and mammals, they also control the behavior of humans, acting as sexual attractants. The secretion of pheromones by humans is believed to dramatically increase both desirability and sexual attractiveness in both men and women.
Researchers at the University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and react to pheromones. In findings published in the journal Nature, they claim they found that female ovulation can be regulated — made longer or shorter — through the use of pheromones. Maybe something to try if you’re looking for that someone special. “The pheromones regulate the time of ovulation. There are two pheromones — one that makes ovulation more likely and the other that suppresses it and makes it less likely,” said Martha McClintock of the University of Chicago. So, if you find yourself feeling attracted to someone, but you don’t know why. It may indeed be due to their scent. Or, if you see someone you are attracted to, but when you meet them, the attraction is gone, again, it might be pheromones at work again. You can search the Internet and find tons of pheromone products for sale. Buy with caution, many are just looking for your money.
- ABC 20/20: December 2005. Primetime news program features segment on pheromones, interviews Dr. Cutler, and conducts their own twins’ speed-dating test on Pheromones to positive results.
- CBS News Coverage: May 2005 Local CBS news stations nationwide ran two segments first aired from KYW, the CBS station in Philadelphia.
- Discovery Channel’s Animal Planet; – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006. Airing repeated times, this discovery program features Dr. Cutler interviewed at Athena Institute on human pheromone research, sexual attraction, and ‘the right to mate’. Brief excerpt.
- TechTV: Wired for Sex – 2003, Airing repeated times, this segment called Look of Love featured Dr. Winnifred Cutler
- ABC Local Miami News, May 2002: Major news station tests Pheromone for women on local ladies, and highlights Dr. Cutler in an interview on pheromone research and sexual attraction.
- Discovery Canada, March, 2002- .Major Canadian TV Network Interviews Dr. Winnifred Cutler on Dr. Norma McCoy’s Published Independent Study pheromones
- Fox News Denver, November 2001 – Primetime news consumer segment highlights a ‘twins test’ on Athena Pheromones in which the male twin reports that pheromones “Worked phenomenally” to attract women.
- ABC News, March, 1998- “Sniffing out a Mate”. ABC News tests Pheromones vs witch hazel on identical twins.
- AM Philadelphia, October 1993. “Love Potion No. 9″ Host Lizbeth Starr interviews Dr. Cutler about the launch of her pheromone cosmetic
- The Montel Williams Show - November 1993. Dr. Cutler appears on National Talk Show with Montel who chose women to try Pheromone . One woman said it made her ex-boyfriend propose marriage.
- CBS Nightwatch, November 1986. Major news network gives exclusive interview with Dr. Cutler on her 1986 co-discovery of pheromones.
- Searching for Courtship interview excerpts Dr. Cutler’s TV interviews on her scientific method to helping women find healthy, successful relationships leading to marriage. Dialogue excerpt from SONYA LIVE Talk Show May 26, 1993, CNN Television, and Dialogue excerpt from her appearance on: GOOD COMPANY talk show program, 1993
- ABCNews.com: March 21, 2002 -Something in the Way She Smells. Pheromones Enhance Females’ Sexual Attractiveness to Males Something in the Way She Smells. By Melinda T. Willis
- Webmd.com: March 20, 2002 -Got Pheromones? Get Affection: Attracting a Man Could Be Easy as Dabbing on These Body Chemicals. By Jennifer Warner, WebMD Medical News
- NewScientist.com: March 20, 2002 Pheromone triples women’s sexual success. By Phillip Cohen, NewScientist.com news service
- AJC.com: March 20, 2002 -In sex appeal, the nose knows. By Charlotte Moore-Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer. This article was also posted on Prodigy.net
- “The Rules” Website: Women chat on the message boards about Searching for Courtship: March 2001
- WebMDHealth August 14, 2000– Live Mind Matters Auditorium. Discussing Love Cycles: The Science of Intimacy with Winnifred B. Cutler, PhD. This interview is also posted on MSNBC.com
- CBS Healthwatch March, 2000– Scent and Sex: What the Nose Knows
- Reutershealth.com -May 23, 2000– Hysterectomy may impact orgasm
see the archived article at the Reuters website (password required) Reutershealth.com
- MSN.com- April 21, 2000– Pheromones: Potential participants in your sex life (above article re-posted)
- Salon.com – August 27, 1999 – Major Online News magazine posts article on Pheromones and Dr. Winnifred Cutler.
- CNN June 25, 1999– Pheromones: Potential participants in your sex life
- Nikkei Health and VOCE – 2002, two Japanese magazines feature Independent Study on Pheromone for women published in Physiology and Behavior.
- De Spiegel, May 2002, ‘Study conducted in US. Sex Lure Makes Women More Attractive.”
- Vi Menn Norway, October 17, 2000– “The Drops Which Increase Desire”
- Mann magazine Norway, 1999– “Magnetism in a Bottle”‘
- The Independent – UK Newspaper March 1998. Article printed on Dr. Cutler’s 1998 study published in Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- German TV-PRO7, May, 1998- As told in an e-mail by a German TV viewer. German PRO7′s test of Athena
Pheromones on twins, and other independent tests with a hidden camera
- German Media Excerpts: Translated excerpts from some of the German media coverage of Athena Pheromones
over the years
Related Books and Articles
- Writing and Research;Dr. Cutler and Athena Institute are featured in a major postgraduate textbook for science and media academic publishing by Sage Publications. Written by Professor Angela Thody. pp. 80-81. Copyright Sage Publications 2005.
- The Science of Romance: Secrets of the Sexual Brain; Dr. Cutler’s pheromone research and study published in 1998 Archives of Sexual Behavior are cited in this new book by Nigel Barber. Copyright. Prometheus Books, 2002, pp 40-42.
- Dr. Cutler publishes book review for Archives of Sexual Behavior: Book by Kathy Davis, Reshaping the Female Body: The Dilemma of Cosmetic Surgery. Archives of Sexual Behavior Vol. 31, No. 2, April 2002, pp. 217-230
- Our Sexuality: Dr. Cutler’s work is cited extensively in this major human sexuality textbook reflecting the most recent research in the field.
- Stay Young, Start Now: A Family Doctor’s Guide to More Energy, Less Stress and Better Sex – 2000. Dr. Cutler’s contribution to book by physician, Alan Bonsteel, M.D
- Is He The Right Man For You? Sondra Forsyth, book published by Cosmopolitan Magazine June 1996. Copyright 1996 Sondra Forsyth